Mrs. Willoughby has Lost Her Mind

>> Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today, I was out walking Seven around the block. Encase you are new to this delightful blog, Seven is our new dog. He is a cute little fuzzy thing sans one back leg. My wonderful husband, Marvin, thought he would be the perfect Christmas gift for our children (ages 3 and 10).... long story.

I decide to walk around the block with Seven, because he was making eyes at me all morning. I knew he needed to get out of the house and stretch all three of those cute little legs, so I thought I would be nice and take him for a walk.

All was well and good until we got in front of the Willoughbys' house. Seven thought it was a great place to mark, so I let him. I didn't know crazy Mrs. Willoughby would run out of her house with a fire extinguisher and try to put out my dog.

SO...

I might have been wearing my Snuggie. The exact same one I was wearing with my entire family the evening she and her shifty eyed husband decided to call the cops on us... and I did pelt the back of her house with some rotten apples left on my porch. I might have been asking for it, but not poor Seven.

I said some ugly things, but then being sprayed down with a fire extinguisher probably didn't help. I definitely said some things I am glad my children didn't overhear. She ran back into her house about as fast as she appeared with her fire prevention technique.

Defeated, Seven and I dragged our butts home whining the whole way.

Poor Seven; I gave him a nice warm bath and scrambled him an egg. I feel completely rotten. Mrs. Willoughby hasn't heard the last from me.
~NM

I'm reading: Mrs. Willoughby has Lost Her MindTweet this!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP