I Believe in Chistmas Miracles, Do you?

>> Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I have recently experienced these little pieces of heaven called Nilla Cakesters. They are these magnificently yummy cookies filled with soft billowy clouds of sugar. They are supposed to be like over sized Nilla Wafers filled with the wondermous filling that makes up the best part of a Twinkie. They are so incredibly delicious.

If they taste good, they have to be good for you, right?

Well today, while I sipped on my favorite diet beverage (I don't want to drink my calories), I sit down and visited with my best friend (my computer). To my right was this sparkly package of Strawberry Creme Nilla Cakesters, and I knew it was going to be the best part of my day.

I took the delicately pink package into my eager hands and opened it, and what did I find?

THREE CAKESTERS!!! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!

Obviously to be filled with only 2 cakes, my package had been blessed with a wonderful defect. While they were oddly shaped and rather smooshed, it has still been a joyous day worth celebrating!

~NM

I'm reading: I Believe in Chistmas Miracles, Do you?Tweet this!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP