Love or Sabotage?

>> Thursday, March 26, 2009

I went to college with a girl named Willow, and she called me the other day and told me she just left the man she swore was her soul mate. They had been dating for close to 2 years, and she was all for hopping on the marriage bandwagon until recently.

Markus’ world revolved around Willow, he would do anything she asked and more. I was floored when she said she left him. They were perfect for each other.

I listened as she explained the following to me:

Willow had purchased quite a few domains, and was working on multiple websites. She had been writing different articles and news posts on these websites, as well as building up traffic to these sites. Her intentions were to create an income from the ads she had placed on them.

Markus wanted to help, and would click on her ads in hopes of driving her profits up, but sadly he clicked too many. This caused the company to ban her from using their ads on her sites.

Willow was devastated. She was sure he was trying to sabotage her, so she left him.

I am not sure how this works into the whole "courtly love" thing, but I would say If you love someone, don’t try to be TOO helpful, they could misinterpret your “love” as sabotage
~NM

I will write more later


This is my contribution to Inpiration Underground Post: The Art of Courtly Love

I'm reading: Love or Sabotage?Tweet this!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP